Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fashion Blooper for Mary-Kate Olsen?

A floral disaster? Her outfit described by one critic as "a vat of melted Sweet Tarts and an old lunch lady uniform" is not the most flattering or the nicest, sexiest, or stylish thing I've ever seen... but M-K Olsen does have a cute face and glowing smile! I still love the Olsen twins. Who could forget Double Double Toil and Trouble and their countless other movies.. like the one in their teens when they go to Paris and fall in love! I adored those movies.
The Christian Louboutins are cute and the unique bracelet thing is glittery, yes! I love things that sparkle.. they just can't be tacky. Mary-Kate could have styled the hair a little bit BETTER.

What do you think? Am I too harsh? Would YOU wear this?
Just a note. xoxo.
p.s. Don't get me wrong-- I still respect the Olsen sense of style, I was just surprised to see this.

2 comments:

Human Racing said...

Haha I think Mary-Kate has had many a blooper.

Johannah said...

Ya think? Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate the feedback!
-Johannah