Monday, July 14, 2008

What To Wear: Day 4

Need help getting dressed? Style Writer to the rescue! Whether you need specific items to buy or just inspiration for outfits to wear to school, work or play... this series of outfits will get you on your way!




Outfit #4:




Croc Bow Headband $4.80 (Forever 21) I have this in black and white. It is my new fave headband! I am so excited :) Cute!!


Keep On Rocking Tee $10.50 (Wet Seal)

Tiered Smock Waist Skirt $26.50 (Wet Seal)


Hue Footless Tights in Black, $12.50 (Nordstrom)
Demitrie Flats in Black, $79 (Report Footwear)
What I like about this outfit:

I love how this outfit mixes rocker attitude and girly style. The tiered skirt is totally girly, so I decided to pair it with a matching, but different t-shirt. The shoes are perfect and the headband's bow adds the perfect amount of girliness. I added in leggings, because I felt that the outfit would suffer without them-- looking too bare legged and feminine.

Total Amount: $106.80, but you can always find cheaper shoes and leggings!
Hope you loved it.
xoxo, Johannah.

0 comments: