Thursday, June 26, 2008

Such Bliss!

I was on BlissWorld.com today and I was in heaven-- checking out everything Bliss Spa and products has to offer! One of their best products, highly rated and recommended is the bliss triple oxygen™ instant energizing mask for $52.00 (expensive). I tried triple oxygen out and it was amazing! Although my skin was stinging, the Bliss guy told me it was because my skin was dried out, the result was fantastic! The mask is a liquid that you apply to your skin that bubbles up all over your face in minutes! You might feel like the bubbles are falling off your face, but they stay put. I looked quite silly in the mirror. Bliss' Triple Oxygen Mask has been in InStyle, Fitness, and Parenting Magazine and everyone is raving about how it helps their skin!



"The day I tested our new Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, I got asked if I was in love, if I just had a facial-- where did I get that glow? I was completely taken aback by the fresh, healthy glow from just one bubbling application (the gently foam action is just part of the fun). My skin looked more alive than it had in a 'few' years."
--Svetlana, Esthetician, Bliss Soho

"This mask is awesome! The bubbling action feels nice and the result of of all those bubbles is an incredibly pretty glow! I've gotten asked if I had a facial after using this product. And it only takes five minutes of your time, so it's a great way to give your skin a pick-me-up when on the go or during a hectic week. If I'm feeling especially spa-ish, I like to do this one right after the Steep Clean mask and follow with The Youth as We Know It cream. Fab!!"
– J. Olson, Winston-Salem, NC


Bliss fabulous foaming face wash is another favorite of Bliss fans. For $22, this fruity, refreshing cleanser exfoliates any skin type and it's oil-free! Oily faces: you need this!
This BLISS Glove Me Tender Kit is amazing! For $95, you recieve: Bliss Manicure's Best Friend, Bliss Glamour Glove Gel, Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream and Bliss Glamour Gloves, incredibly soft & lovely hands, and this all comes in a Bliss blue tote! Rub in the Bliss Glamour Glove Gel and slip on the Glamour Gloves and sit down to watch your favorite soap or reality show! Your hands will be perfect for holding and admiring!



Bliss Fat Girl Slim is a cream that you rub on your stomach or other flabby place, that firms and flattens! "...features QuSome-encapsulated caffeine molecules for quick and targeted delivery of the skin-slimming stuff of choice of supermodels, spokespeople and other celebs." - blissworld.com
I don't understand it, but it sounds great for bikini season!
• 87% users saw a firming effect• 85% felt a slimming effect
"I have to admit that when I first read about fatgirlslim I was super skeptical. A topical cream that attacks subcutaneous fat with caffeine?Three weeks later, I am happy to write that once again Bliss has proven me wrong. Not only did fatgirlslim tone the 'wobble' on my triceps, it also firmed up my exercise-resistant thirty-year-old fanny. My boyfriend even asked me if I'd been sneaking to the gym."
--A. Circardo , Washingtonville , NY
*Bliss offers active shoe wear, body wear, and hair care products too!*
Lytess Slimming Corrective Belt, $34.95
This is perfect to achieve a stunning figure!

0 comments: