Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sofft Shoes! Oh, the comfort! Oh, the cuteness!

My feet aren't perfect.
In fact, I have a bunion that sticks out on the inside- side of my foot.
My feet are wide and very hard to shop for.

Sometimes I wear shoes that hurt my feet... especially heels.
I visited an expensive store for people with particular feet, but
they only had granny shoes at that point.


I just saw an ad for SOFFT SHOES! So get this: Since 1927, Sofft Shoes has been making European style shoes that provide total comfort. They recently had an ad in the June 2008 People Magazine, where I stumbled upon the gorgeous ad of a woman in a flattering, red/white blouse, silver bracelet, and holding a pair of white sandals... the same sandals I immediately chose on the website without remembering the ones in the ad. "Adara" in black.
Cute & Comfy shoes:
Sexy slingback sandals! "Lydia" in metallic silver (the cutest color they come in!)


"Rena" I love these. I love these. I loves these.


"Galen" These sandals are adorable. I love them in yellow and beige! Check out the website, sofftshoes.com or follow my links on the shoe names. http://sofftshoe.com/news/ Also check out Sofft Shoes videos and articles on this page. xoxo, Johannah

P.S. I hope you all are enjoying the first days of summer 2008!
photo credits:
"Rena, Galen, Lydia." Sofft Shoes. 13 June 2008 .
http://www.sofftshoe.com/

0 comments: