When you go to the beach, you probably aren't thinking about looking fabulous if you are going to swim in the ocean. Or, if you are, you might be applying waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Here are some fresh, new ideas about what you need when you venture out into the ocean or chill on the hot sand:
1. TINTED TREATMENT LIPSTICK WITH SPF 15, $18 at Sephora
Take care of your lips with this soothing, cool, and revitalizing lipstick. The Tinted Treatment Lipstick has SPF, a sweet smell and taste, and is sheer! Apply this to your lips before you head out under the hard, hot sun! Colors: pinks, peaches, and purples!
2. Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer, $30 at Sephora or Smashbox
Now I'm just re-hashing on how cool this product really is. I'm buying one as soon as I reach the mall and so should you!! No more foundation or powders. Apply this moisturizer to your face and you are ready to go!
3. Desert Chic FUSION BODY BRONZING POWDER & BRUSH SET by Smashbox, $55.
This bronzer is very nice and pretty expensive. If you want a guaranteed-awesome bronzer that won't look cheap on you like Jane Bronzer for about three dollars at Rite Aid, buy this one from Smashbox. It even has the SMASHBOX SIGNATURE SCENT ~ UM AWESOME... you can dust this stuff on your arms, legs, anywhere you need some "sun". Brush is a super-soft kabuki powder brush.
4. Waterproof Eyeliner- you know you need it:
- Dior Crayon Waterproof Eyeliner, $25. Get this is Captivating Blue! (navy)
- Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner, $22. Get this in Bronze.
- Aqua Eyes Bronze Collection - 4 basic colors, $35.
- Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner, $12.50. Comes in five fun colors!
- Maybelline Great Wear Waterproof Eyeliner, around $5.00. Recommended by many other make-up moguls from around the world!
5. You want sexy, wavy ocean hair!
- John Frieda Beach Blonde Ocean Waves Sea spray... this is supposed to be the best product out there! Five outta five stars from everyone!
- Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair Beach Waves, $22 at Sephora or Bath&Body Works. eacute;déric Fekkai" width="217" border="0" src="http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee216/dosndonts/Products/31offXsq2xL._AA280_.jpg">
- There is a new one out there that I read somewhere. I'm searching!!
6. Waterproof Mascara: one that is highly recommended by others is Avon's WASH-OFF Waterproof Mascara for $6.50. Comes in black/brown.
Try Dior's Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Azure Blue. I have the blue mascara, not waterproof, by Dior and people just love it when I wear it. I feel so edgy, so cool when I wear my blue mascara, that nobody else around me has! I seriously want you to try different colors! Be adventurous.. especially at the beach, blue would be AWESOME!
Do you have any favorite beach products that you wear on the shore or in the water? DO TELL! Comment please :-)