Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Necklace Cravings... Agh!


GUYS, WE HAVE A CRISIS ON HAND. I am newly in love with two necklaces, if not more.
I'd like to tell you about them to relieve the stress. I hope you know by now this is not really a crisis, I am totally fine. Here goes:

I LOVE...

DINA MACKNEY Sky blue topaz
pendant, set in gold vermeil, on tumbled apatite briolette necklace. Don't even ask me what that means, but this necklace is gorgeous. If you know me, then you know I love big, shiny, but still in good taste pendants and other jewelery. This lovely necklace costs $598.00.
Photo Credit: Nordstrom Online
Alright, I also want this gorgeous, simple necklace...
I can't find a picture of it, but it is a wooden heart on a golden chain, with a small golden insignia on it. It is Bazz by Thea Grant. If you read Teen Vogue, you can see it on page 170, right smack on the left side of the page. It is simply gorgeous, and it looks somewhat like an era necklace which makes me go gahhh for it! xoxo, Johannah

Do you have any necklaces you are crazy for or that you bought because you couldn't stop coming back to visit it at the store?!

0 comments: