Friday, June 6, 2008

Jewelry Cravings... Again!


Kari Earrings from Forever21.com. These earrings look so antique-y, so intricate and old. I think they would look great with my wavy, brown hair. I think these are cute & chic for the vintage look. (only $4.80!)
SIMPLY GORGEOUS. I love how the flower is positioned at the bottom of the teardrop. Enamel teardrop earrings from Banana Republic. I adore these earrings very much. ($29)
This is the Resin-bead necklace from Banana Republic. I first saw this pretty necklace in People magazine, but it was in blue. I don't mind this color, but the turquoise blue was stunning. ($38)

Faceted stone necklace from Banana Republic.
I am in love for two reasons: there is black in this necklace... and pink and I don't think that this necklace is obnoxious. I think this necklace is classy on the gold chain. ($59)
I find this ring to be so amusing. I would wear it just because it is hilarious and self-centered. Haha. This is the fabulous ring from Claire's ($4.50) Had to share this with you.

A-dor-a-ble. Tarina Tarantino at chickdowntown.com.

Comes in vibrant colors: yellow, pink, red (very cute), orange, and purple. ($25)
CC SKYE - 3 Stud Cuff on Red. I love the rocker feeling of these bands with the three golden toned studs. I would mix this with something girly, but it would have to be the perfect mix of feminine and rocker. ($206) Thats it for now at least. I don't want to fill the entire page with cute jewels. xoxo Jo

0 comments: