Friday, May 23, 2008

You Caught My Eye...

Hello! Here are some items that caught my attention this past week! Tell me if you have seen any of these.

~What? BB Dakota Cotton-Sateen Skirt. Only $35.00!!
~Where? As Seen in Teen Vogue "Wild Flowers" pg. 138
I love this simple, bubble shaped skirt. The flowers and colors are gorgeous. I would wear this with a white, ruffle blouse. *Check out the shoes the model is wearing. They are cloth gladiator sandals in a very cool, orangey print.


~What? Loreal Pressed Powder BlushL\'Oreal
~Where? As Seen in Rite-Aid

For summer, ditch the heavier foundations (even if you use Airflash by Dior- put it away in the drawer) and go for a light, powder blush that comes out of a brush. I have an awesome one I keep in my car to touch up if I am heading out to the grocery store and I need a touch up. I am eager to try this!


~What? Revlon Renewist Lip Color
~Where? Online at Revlon.com

This lipstick comes in twenty-four sweet colors and is totally hydrating! Smooth and moist.


~What? Geminola Silk Bag ~Where? "Wild Flowers" Fashion Spread. This bag is totally unique and super cute. I love the colors: gold, deep red, and lush green. This bag is purely chic and only a true fashionista would separate herself from the rest of the people wearing other purses and go with this classy, lovely Geminola SILK bag. I love it. Geminola is a line by a British interior designer who uses her skill to create GENIUS frocks. Her items are sold in a antique-y looking shop in England. Geminola is now on my Favorites List! Check out Geminola.com, ladies!! xoxo Johannah


~What? Dip-dyed clothing
~Where? In magazines, in stores

Michael Stars dip-dyed dress, about $70.00. Visit michaelstars.com.

Express, dip-dyed skirt. about $67.00
Dip-dyed jeans are extremely cool. I want them in fashion, NOW! This picture is an example of a dip-dyed dress. This one doesn't look very pretty on the model, who knows.
Witchery SS07 Silk Ombre Dip Dyed Dress

0 comments: