Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Most Wanted: Beauty Products for Summer!

Most Wanted: Summer beauty products. Just a few... ;-)

1. Summer Blockbuster Palette by Sephora Brand

A complete makeup palette for eyes, face, and lips! Just grab this and go because this could possibly be all you need. With 24 eye shadows, 12 lip colors, 2 cheeks colors, 1 bronzing powder, two double-ended shadow applicators, a blush brush, and two lip brushes (all in new summer colors)-- you are set! The compact is super sleek and thin which gives it a cool, modern touch. ($30)

2. Orgasm Lip Gloss And Nail Polish Gift Set

Nars is on the top of my list for favorite makeup brands. This set is in a very popular color, orgasm. I have the blush in this shade. I love it! The color is pink and peachy with a tint of gold. This set will give a great afterglow! Although expensive for one lip gloss and one nail polish, it is worth it. ($40)

3. "Box-o-Powders" from Benefitproducts. I have this face powder in Hoola, which is an awesome, natural bronzer. Other shades include: Dallas (rosy bronze), Dandelion (light pink), Georgia (light peach), Thrrrob (sheer pink, I must try this!), and 10 (a bronzer and a highlighter). ($28)

4. Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Peaceurban decay

This cool blue is perfect for summer 2008. Urban Decay never fails to deliver cutting-edge, artsy, and "couture quality" makeup. ($18) Blue eyeshadow is also available by MUFE and Bare Escentuals. Gorgeous color. Try it! I know I will :)

5. CARGO Eye Bronzer and Urban Decay Loose Pigments (in Baked)Rose Gold

These are both excellent eye shadows for the summer. Go for blue and gold hues this summer! The Cargo eye bronzer is in an inkwell pot and you apply it to your eyelids with an applicator wand. Gives a "high-impact bronze shimmer". ($22) The Urban Decay Loose Pigments is a fine powder that comes in 12 splashing colors like Protest, Rockstar, Shag, Graffiti, Asphyxia, and Yeyo. "Baked" is a very rich bronze color, kind of like orange, brown soil.

6. Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow

A glimmering eyeshadow that comes in ten delicious colors. My favorites: Libtertango, Galaxy Mist, and Mermaid Blue. On Sale at Victoria's Secret: $11.99

7. Dior SkinFlash Radiance Booster Pen ($33)- "Light-reflecting coverage without heaviness makes it really worth the money." -Kathy Jeung

8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer ($42) - A neutralizing moisturizer that gets rid of redness in the face. Smashbox and Becca make this type of moisturizer too! I love it :)

9. Cle De Peau Concealer ($68 at Bergdork Goodman) - Amazing for getting rid of under eye bags and long lasting. I definitely need this because hate dark circles. I don't get them usually, but when I do... I cover it as best I can.

10. Chanel Paris Waterproof Liner ($26.50) - PERFECT for chilling in the pool, hot tub, or watching a sob movie with friends... or alone. Good for sobbing. Great for water... or salty tears. Overall, best waterproof liner this year!

11. CoverGirl WetSlicks Fruit Spritzers ($5.99 in drugstores)- I am so excited to try this lip gloss. Rihanna looks great in Gauva Splash. Also, I'd like a lip stain. I heard Revlon has one... I should try it! You should too!

12. Mango Body Scrub ($10 at the Body Shop) - A Mini Mango Scrub! How delicious sounding. Perfect for smelling fruity for the boyss..

13. Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Shampoo ($8.99) - Um, raspberries? My mouth is watering.. This shampoo is eco-friendly and smells irresistible. A must try for summer, yourself, and the world.Raspberries

14. Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask ($10) - Four packettes of enzyme masks that only take ten minutes to clear up your skin. Once again... delicious. I must try this. I will run to Sephora very soon!exfoliate

0 comments: