Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hair Accessories from Betsey Johnson

00Hey! I'm not one to buy really expensive ponytail holders or barrettes, but I wanted you too see some from Betsey Johnson. These are under $50, but I still think that is expensive, so you can always go to Target for nice looking hair accessories or Nordstrom!


Nordstrom:
France Luxe Braided Headband
Tasha Skinny Headband with Enamel Flowers
Tasha Butterfly Headband
xoxo. Would you wear the butterfly one? I would! It is so unique... omgosh I would love to wear it out and surprise people.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I really like the Tasha Skinny Headband. I am with you, I wouldn't pay a lot for hair accessories.
Belle

Johannah said...

I am still headband hunting at the mall for some cute ones! Any ideas? Thanks for commenting.
Johannah

Elizabeth said...

Those are pretty; I wish my hair would tolerate more accessories. Most of them just slip out!